Our startups, portfolio companies and partnerships
Young startups and established companies, portfolio investments and partnerships of the Blue Minds Group
- 250 million exit for has·to·be: The Austrian start-up has·to·be, which specialises in charging management for e-cars, is being taken over by the US charging station operator ChargePoint. The deal is the largest start-up exit in Austria to date.
- The start-up Circunomics, which promotes the second life and recycling of lithium-ion batteries, closes another financing round of almost two million euros. Google ranks the company among the top 5 start-ups worldwide in the field of the circular economy.
- Drei and Keepers launch app to detect child bullying on social networks. It is the first app in German-speaking countries that recognizes bullying thanks to artificial intelligence. More at ww.drei.at/keepers
- Pexapark and the European Energy Exchange (EEX) announce cooperation for risk management solutions in renewables sector
Aral, BP’s gas station brand in Germany and has·to·be gmbh are teaming up to deliver 500 ultra-fast charge points at over 120 locations by the end of 2021.
- Fsight extends its battery optimization cooperation with SBB after winning the SBB Adaptathon. Fsight’s PoC demonstrated the high potential of its Energy AI platform to optimize battery flexibility. The focus of the cooperation will be on developing a joint platform to optimize SBB’s battery swarm storage portfolio, which will soon become one of the largest in Europe. More: https://www.fsight.io/news/fsight-won-the-sbb-adaptathon-and-starts-extended-cooperation-with-sbb
- Powur became the fastest growing residential solar company in America in 2020.
Who we work with
Our clients are industrial production and service-providing companies, NGOs, public institutions, municipalities and cities. We provide customized services to those who want to participate in the current energy transition with innovative business concepts. We assist our clients to successfully face the complex challenges that come with shaping a more sustainable, resource-efficient and CO2 emissions-reduced yet affordable energy future. We provide targeted support in creating a vision, designing business and technology strategies, building effective organizational structures, and introducing novel business models and operational processes.
Our approach is to work with decision-makers from across the organization: in strategy & business development, R&D, production and marketing, and general management. We provide tailored consulting teams and specific experts depending on the specific project and concrete strategic challenge.
Where else are we involved?
Networks boost creativity and allow for the combination of knowledge and experience. These synergies provide a fertile ground for the innovative potential to be realized and breakthrough innovations to be developed. Together we are stronger.
FemaleFounders, Austrian Chinese Business Association, Board of Friends of the Albertina, Board of Trustees of the Vienna Konzerthaus